Friday, May 6, 2011

~Welcome May~

Ok.. I think it's a little bit too late to say "Welcome May"... New month means new things, new life, new spirit, etc. I got many problems last month, but luckily I can pass it. And this month there are so many good news though there are still few problems.
  • First: My beloved sister from Jakarta will stay in my house for a month. Yayyyy....
  • Second: My man got a new project and will give him some amount of money for making his dream to buy an ipad 2 comes true....
  •  Third: I've finished my Basic Make Up Course and now I'm still waiting for having a test next week. Pray for me... ^^
  • I finally decided to open my blog regularly and make at least one posting every day. Hope I can make it. 
So... This is it.. My new blog. Enjoy it...

My first time wearing tights and hotpants :p

1 comment:

  1. That's it, start blogging and inspire people. Thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete