Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Basic Make Up

I think today is the best time for me to share about my make up lesson.
I have joined in a make up course named Face Art. It's located very far from my house and takes about 45 minutes for going there. My first lesson was only learning about how to apply foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blush on, etc. I hadn't learned about eyeshadow yet. It was so enjoyable. I like it!


Let me tell you the steps:
First, I cleaned Karissa's (My student ^^ and my model) face using La Tulipe Milk Cleanser and Skin Tonic. Then I cleaned her eyes using Maybelline Make Up Remover.
Second, I put on La Tulipe moisturizer to her face before putting on foundation.
Third, the most difficult thing was drawing her eyebrows. *sigh...
Then, put on eyeliner, mascara and eyelashes.
Oh..the most important thing was gave her shading on her nose and cheeks since she is a lil' bit chubby.
Last but not least, a nude lipstick for perfect combination.

Voila... Karissa is ready for having a date. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment