Wednesday, May 25, 2011

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. ~Martin Luther~

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.

I've gotten 2 invitations today. One from my colleague and other from my very best friend in college, Mega. Feeling so happy knowing that finally she could face the D-day... Talking about wedding party is one of my favorite things. I could imagine how my wedding party will look like, my wedding gown,my make up, the shoes, the food and of course the "one" who will be with me in my whole life. 
A marriage is not the end of someone's life but it' still the beginning.
Happy wedding, friends..... ^^

- The invitations-

 Cool Wedding Invitation ^^ 
(Wanna have this kind of invitation for my wedding :p )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment