Thursday, May 19, 2011

I love you, Dad...

Any man can be a father.  It takes someone special to be a dad.  ~Author Unknown~

Getting tired easily, I could do nothing but sleeping and resting.
Having many jobs to do, I feel like throwing all that away.
Having too much fun to refresh my mind, I got sick.
Getting sick, I forgot my Dad's birthday. Gosh....

How could that happen????
I have no idea. I totally forgot. So yesterday I called him to say sorry and give him my very best prayer. Even though I could not speak it in words, I know that he always knows how I really love him. As I have quoted above, Any man can be a father but It takes someone special to be a dad. Though it's too late, I just wanna say "Happy birthday, Pa......"







Below are my pictures while hanging out.. Sorry for the low quality of the pics. 
Wearing: T-Shirt, Cool Teen dress overall, bangles, flowery flip flop (Atom Mall, Surabaya)

No comments:

Post a Comment