Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Finally! The Exam Day

I didn't expect that yesterday would be my exam day for basic make up. I thought I would just practice in an hour than having a theory class. I could practice well and the result was not too bad I thought. I used the last technique which my previous teacher taught me. And I could finish it in an hour. But my new teacher had another opinion which made me shocked. She said that my make up was not in the seven technique. She added that I made my own technique. Helloooo... Was that a good thing??? If I were the teacher (Yes, I am a teacher, but not a Make Up Teacher), I would be so proud of looking my student's creating new technique. So, I could conclude that she is not that type of an ideal teacher. But I have to be with her on the advance make up course. *sigh....

Then she corrected my make up and gave me an example. The shocking thing was I had to do the examination right after I cleaned my sister's face as my model. What???? Ok then, I had to be professional so I would do that. I did the make up exactly the same with what she told me. And surprisingly it only took me 40 minutes to finish. I could not believe it. And she was quite satisfied with my result although I was not satisfied at all.

Here is the result:


My point here is that teachers in this world have to let their students to be as creative as they can. Do not limit their creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment