Monday, November 5, 2012

Small thing can do "big" thing

Photography is something which is mushrooming nowadays. When I go to the mall almost every single person, even kids, will bring a camera. And surprisingly it's not just a pocket camera but a big yet sophisticated camera called DSLR or whatever do you call it. It seems that the bigger your lens are the more proud you'll be. 
Like any normal people who likes to be captured using a "big" camera, I also have a dream to have one of those cameras. I like being captured but if I have to bring that "big' camera I think it's a no for me. I prefer to use my blackberry or my boyfriend's android to take picture or just a pocket camera is enough although the quality isn't that good. 
Until my boyfriend brought this baby home. Not being mine, though. But I'm satisfied enough to use this "small" camera for two weeks. And yes, this baby is Sony Cyber Shot RX 100. It's so handy and small. But it does a perfectly job like those 'big' cameras (DSLR). I was so amazed with the results. It has many features that you can use. This camera even can click himself if he recognizes your face. Awesome, huh? So you don't need to run after setting the timer. 
The problem is it's really hard for him to get focused. So you should try harder. Moreover the price is too expensive. It's around 7 millions IDR which probably you can use for buying those 'big' cameras. But for those who like "small" camera, it's a good choice for you.
So... Here are some pictures taken using Sony Cyber SHot RX 100. For further info about this camera you can find an article about it in T3 Indonesia magazine November issue. Go grab them!







Automatic-Cropped Picture (the camera did the cropping itself)



Face recognition

Automatic-cropped picture

The baby (It's captured using my blackberry)

Don't forget to check my instagram, girls! (@liesining)


Mwahhhh....

Ms. Ing

No comments:

Post a Comment