Friday, November 2, 2012

5 days only

God truly loves me and him. I still cannot believe that my boy has got a job here in Jakarta for only in 5 days.  He did his interview and test on July 12th and 5 days later he got accepted. It's so amazing. It's his first job and it seems that he really enjoys it. He is not a morning person, so this job really suits him. He doesn't need to wake up early in the morning since he can come whenever he wants. He usually goes to his office at 10/11 in the morning. Nice, huh? The amazing thing doesn't stop. He often gets free souvenirs (lucky me!). Hahahaha.. So far I've got free portable speakers, t-shirts, stationery, earphone, and many else. Jealous?
Oya, I forgot to mention his job. He is an editor in T3 and PCGamer magazine. Never heard about those magazines? Go check in Gramedia. It's a nice magazine for those who like playing games or want to know the latest news about gadgets.

PCGamer and T3 Magazines

ID Press

Glenn Kaonang

Editorial Division

The one and only "Glenn"

What's your amazing thing happened in 5 days?

PS: Go check my instagram @liesining




Mwahhhh..... (:

Miss Ing

No comments:

Post a Comment