Friday, November 2, 2012

Donald Fauntleroy Duck

Yes, Donal Duck. He is my all-time-favorite character. He is so funny especially when he is mad.
Last July I joined a Donald Duck gathering held by Kompas Gramedia "Disney division" during Bobo Fair. It was fun. We did t-shirt painting and a game show. I couldn't believe that I could answer the questions correctly. Unfortunately I failed to answer the questions about "Paman Gober' or Scrooge McDuck. But it's okay, I still got 2 t-shirts. One from the t-shirt painting and another from the doorprize.



Before

After


The coupon

The t-shirts

The pictures below were taken at Central Park last month.
Unbranded Donald Duck t-shirt







Lower East Side' ankle boots @Payless



What's your all-time-favorite Disney character?


Mwahhhhh... (:


Miss Ing

No comments:

Post a Comment