Monday, June 13, 2011

White Angels ^^

“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

No words could describe my feelings hearing that one of my best friend would get married. Happy, jealous, sad... All of those feelings popped up in mind. Besides, I also got an extravagant news from my junior high best friend that she's now pregnant.. Wow....


Pictures will tell you everything. Enjoy...

My outfit:
(White dress and belt which I don't know the brand :p , Necklaces bought at Atom Mall, Tights and VnC shoes)
Me and my beloved Glenn:


 Me and Maya "my bestiest":



The newlyweds: Mega and Andri



1 comment: